Friday, January 30, 2009

Video of the little ones

Kelly here. I have some video from a little while ago. As Jen mentions, they are both off oxygen, and doing as well as could be expected. These videos are from before they were off oxygen. They are cute little people. It has been fun for me to see their little personalities becoming more apparent to me. I couldn't be more happy with their progress. I am so proud to be their Dad, and to my little people "keep fighting you tough little angels!!!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh you guys! I bawled watching this video.... how sweet are these little babies! OH they have sooooooooooooooo much more love coming there way. I can not wait for the day (don't worry I know it will be awhile) that I can just cuddle cuddle cuddle those little babies. Which baby is this? Little Liam I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first vid is Liam. The second is Chloe. Glad you like:) We will let you cuddle soon Jill.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting round! All that love and cuddling makes babies and parents sooo happy!
    Isn't it wonderful to have them both off oxygen?!

    ReplyDelete