Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Shower for Jen!!!

This is Jen's sister and we wanted to throw a Baby Shower for Jen while she is here in Utah! This is going to be a little unconventional due to the fact that we need to do the shower while the babies are still in the hospital and since Jen does not actually live in Utah! The shower is planned for Saturday January 24th, so if you would like to come, please email me at

nelsonkathleen81@gmail.com

and I will send you an actual evite invitation with all of the details. If you know of anyone that does not look at this blog who would like to come please send me their information (such as an email address) so that I can include them as well. If you know of anyone who does not have email access but would like to come feel free to pass the Shower Info onto them and just send me and RSVP so we can plan on numbers.

Thanks so much!

Kathleen Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment