Friday, December 25, 2009

Going back to my old blog

I'm having trouble keeping up with one blog, let alone two. Now that our "adventure" has become an everyday sort of thing I'm going to stop posting here. I will post pics and write about our family's goings-on on my personal blog, www.mavenhood.blogspot.com. I write there about all sorts of things that are exciting to me but may not interest you. I will tag all Chloe and Liam pictures so you don't have to wade through everything if you just want to see pics of the kids. We had a lovely Christmas and I'm posting pics and video there now...

Merry Christmas!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen... how do I "sign up" for your other blog?!? Send me an invite, I would love to see all your cute kids and happenings.

    jlothyan10@hotmail.com

    Jessica Lothyan

    ReplyDelete